Sand Volleyball Court Construction
If you want to build a sand volleyball court, you have found the top-rated contractor for a sand volleyball courts construction. We will build your volleyball court!
Top rated Florida sand volleyball court construction contractor.
Sand Volleyball is a fun way to soak up some Vitamin D, hang out with friends, and raise your level of fitness. The sport is trending across the US, with both children and adults playing the game for fun and for competition.
At Sport Surfaces, we offer a full range of sand volleyball court construction services ranging from consulting, design, installation, and resurfacing. Within the industry, we have earned a reputation as one of the top sand volleyball court construction contractors.
We will build your sand volleyball court!
Let our expert volleyball court contractors guide you in which option best suits your needs. We have locations in Broward, Dade, Lee, and Palm Beach Counties along with the entire state of Florida.
We are also currently offering our services to select states nationwide, so please call one of our Sport Surfaces team members for details.
Our customers range from Universities, High Schools, Hotels & Resorts, to Residential Backyard Courts. Our volleyball court contractors design and build your beach volleyball court utilizing the latest laser grading technologies and premium sand mixes.
We want to ensure that your sand volleyball court construction not only looks phenomenal, but plays to perfection.
Our team of experts ensures that the court is built with state-of-the-art drainage, top of the line sand / materials. All of Sport Surfaces courts are built to ASBA exacting specifications.
- Excavation: Using a front-end loader or a bobcat, we will excavate to your desired depth. Typical measurements are 2′-3′, contingent upon the desired thickness of gravel and sand layers. A pitch will be created near a low point for excess water flow.
- Drainage: We ensure that your new sand volleyball court will drain properly. When possible, we set a drainage ditch towards the lowest point of the court area.
After, we set a perforated drainage pipe across the middle of the court. We carefully wrap the pipe with landscaping fabric first before laying the pipe down. This is a precautionary step to stop dirt and sand from clogging the pipe.
Professional photometrics and design
If you need new sand volleyball construction or resurfacing your existing court, let Sport Surfaces do the hard work for you. Please feel free get in touch with one of our team members today for more information regarding your construction project. As experts in the field, you can rest assured you’re receiving the gold standard when it comes to your sport construction needs.
About construction services
If you’re ready to construct your new sand volleyball court, our company can do it for you. We will guide you through the entire process, from your project’s inception to your completed court. Please call our team members for more details.
- Premium sand volleyball courts
- Top-rated construction company
- Free consultations
- Eco-friendly construction
Call For a Quote:
How to build a sand volleyball court?
Typical sand volleyball court dimensions
All of our Sand Volleyball Courts are designed to Standard Court specifications along with any custom design. We only work with high quality products and systems, to ensure you have the best volleyball court playing surface upon completion.
As a proud member of ASBA, we consult, design, and supply products and installation services for our sand volleyball courts in accordance with their guidelines.
1. A doubles beach volleyball court generally runs lengthwise from north to south to account for better visibility
2. Court measures 26’3″ x 52’6″ with different specifications for the various levels of game play:
- Free space required for juniors/high school courts: 9’10”
- Free space required for college courts: 15′
- Free space required for professional courts: 19’6″
3. Boundary lines: Can be made from either 1″ rope, or 2″ tape lines
4. Nets: An outdoor net for a sand volleyball court will measure 32′ width x 39″ height
5. Men’s net height: Just under 8′ tall
6. Women’s net height: Measures 7’4″ tall
Typically, aircraft cables with fixed eye loops on both sides are most commonly used on a permanent commercial sand volleyball court for extra security measures. Beach volleyball courts built at private residences can use Kevlar cords or standard ropes for facility of net installation and removal.
- Poles: Poles supporting the volleyball net will be made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, galvanized steel, treated wood or other hearty material. The poles must be able to endure tension without bending or breaking.
- Note: As a safety precaution, you should pad the poles for player protection, and as an aesthetic enhancement.
However, we can customize your courts dimensions based upon the designated space you have selected for construction. The most important factors are:
- The main playing area is clear of any obstructions
- There is at least 9′ of free and clear space outside the boundaries of the playing area.
Note: It is important to ensure that the selected area is clear from any hazardous protrusions and power lines.
- Sand: A 1’ to 2’ amount of sand is generally deposited on the area that has been prepared for drainage and leveled. The more sand that tis deposited allows for less court maintenance. If you choose to go with less depth, the court will require a higher level of maintenance.
A shallow court with moderate game play will need to be leveled approximately once a week. If it is used more frequently, you may you are performing maintenance tasks more often.
It will be necessary to shovel the sand from the middle of the court to the sides of the court, so you can create a smooth playing surface once again.
Commercial sand volleyball courts
Single and Multi Sand Volleyball Court Systems for every budget.
- Parks & Recreation Courts
- Sports Facilities
- Schools and Universities Courts
- Resorts and Hotels Courts
- Corporate Employee Courts
- Club tournament volleyball courts
For our Club Level and Tournament Sand Volleyball Courts, we offer a new sand volleyball court system to fit every customer’s needs.
- Premium Volleyball Net Systems
- Tournament Referee Stands
- Privacy Wind Screens
- Bleachers and Stands
- Volleyball Accessories
We proudly support US Volleyball
Residential sand volleyball courts
Our home volleyball court construction will create a Sand Volleyball Court for Residential Backyards and Home Owner Associations (HOAs) to any size.
- We have Single and Multi-Court design and builds
- Economy and Premium Volleyball Net Systems
- Custom Backyard Design and Build
- Ball Containment Fence and Components
Volleyball court lighting systems
If the sun’s afternoon heat is too hot for your recreational activities, nighttime can be the best time to play sand volleyball. Our options include:
- LED cost saving fixtures
- Low mast-poles featuring 12’ – 21’ pole height.
- Able to withstand wind speeds up 145 mph
Sport Surfaces’ professionals can guide you if you have any questions about constructing a new sand volleyball court. Please click on the link below to connect with our amazing team members today.
Can you build a sand volleyball court at my house?
Sport Surfaces constructs sand volleyball courts throughout the United States. We have branch offices located throughout the US to cater our customers’ volleyball needs. Please check with one of our team members if we can build a new sand volleyball court for you.
Why is your company better than the average one?
Since 1998, Sport Surfaces has had an incredible reputation in the sports construction field. Our customers trust us, give us referrals, and we promise you 100% satisfaction with your new sand volleyball court.
What quality of sand is used to build my new sand volleyball court?
Our contractors only use the highest grade of sand during our construction of your new court. We are an eco-friendly company, and if possible, we work with recycled materials during construction.
What kind of maintenance plan do you offer?
Our company offers you proper maintenance techniques for a sand volleyball court. If you are unable to perform the necessary maintenance yourself, you can hire our court specialists to do it for you. Call Sport Surfaces’ team members today to find out more details about our maintenance plan.
Where can I build a new sport surface or sport court?
Private houses, educational institutions, community facilities, and professional volleyball tournament venues are some of the locations where we can construct your new sand volleyball court. Please connect with us today to discuss your new project and get started.
About our company
Sport Surfaces has been building sand volleyball courts since 1998. We are highly competent in both sports surface construction and resurfacing, and have constructed thousands of our customers’ sand volleyball courts. Please connect with us today to get more details about your new project.
- Premium court surfaces
- World class materials and products
- Free consultations and estimates
- Maintenance plans
Call For a Quote:
Sport Surface Design
Here at Sport Surfaces™ we provides services to plan, design, evaluate, develop, consult, and assist owners and architects in all aspects of tennis and basketball court construction.
Sport Surface Construction
Our company provides services in the field of construction of all types of sports surfaces. Over 20 years of experience guarantees high quality of services and satisfaction of each client. We are sure of it.
Maintenance of Sports Surfaces
Sport Surfaces has completed more than 6000 tennis court resurfacing projects. Our experience guarantees that your court will gain a new life. Contact us for a free offer.