Sport Surfaces specializes in the construction of new HAR-TRU clay court using our exclusive dual-grade laser grading system which allows us to quickly and cost-efficiently build you a world class Har-Tru tennis court. A layer of finely crushed, green rock particles is simply installed over a porous base of crushed stone aggregate to produce a finished surface. Even after years of play, HAR-TRU courts remain free of bumps, pits, buckles and cracks. Every HAR-TRU court is backed by a full complement of engineering and design services as well as onsite technical consultation.
- We start by laser grading the sub-base using our exclusive dual laser system to precisely prepare the subgrade.
- A concrete curb will than be installed around the perimeter of the court to hold the concrete screenings and clay in place.
- We will than either Install a standard above ground, hydrocourt or hydrogrid irrigation system. All of our irrigation systems have been time tested and proven to provide evenly dispersed water to your entire court surface in order to maintain it at the proper consistency.
- Crushed concrete will then be laser graded over the entire court surface which provides the stabilization and proper drainage needed.
- One-inch layer of HAR-TRU is evenly dispersed over the entire surface and then brushed, boomed and thoroughly rolled.
- Center anchor and net posts are retrofitted to industry specifications.
- Line tapes are installed.