In Line hockey court resurfacing
Resurfacing of the hockey court is an important step to ensure that your game is not only fun, but safe as well. Order an inline hockey court resurfacing!
Top rated in line hockey court resurfacing contractor in Florida.
Inline roller hockey is variety of hockey that’s trending across the nation with participants of all ages. It’s fast-paced, with five members per team that’s played using inline skates on a smooth, hard surface. The object of the game is for the player to shoot a strong, plastic puck into their opponent’s goal.
In order to score points, inline hockey players play rough, often beating up each other, as well as the court. This aggressive style of play can cause extensive damage to an inline hockey court’s surface. If your court is worn out, cracked, uneven, or in need of repair, let Sport Surfaces solve the problem for you.
Hockey court resurfacing specialists.
Our professional court technicians have decades of knowledge and experience in the sports construction industry. We can perform an outdoor inline hockey court resurfacing for both private residences and community facilities.
We are one of the top recommended Florida inline hockey court repair companies, having completed many inline hockey courts for our customers.
We have been resurfacing hockey courts since 1998
Our team is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding the whole resurfacing process, which is done in accordance with the ASBA (American Sports Builders Association) standards.
Inline hockey courts endure severe abuse from both the roller hockey player, as well as outdoor environmental elements. The roller hockey skates, impact of the player’s sticks, and the hockey pucks can result in minor or major surface damage.
Inline roller hockey players require an extremely hard and durable surface for both recreational and tournament play. It’s crucial the court’s surface provides a safe, smooth skating area at all times for game play.
Hockey courts will typically last approximately 4-6 years. Eventually, they start to fade, crack, and peel due to the sun’s UV rays and water damage. Another problem that can arise on the entire court area is court depressions, (low lying areas that collect water).
If your inline hockey court is exhibiting these issues, it is in need of repair. The weather can wreak havoc on a court, so it is imperative to allow a professional to perform the necessary maintenance.
About resurfacing services
If you’re ready to resurface your inline hockey court, Sport Surfaces can assist you. We can advise you on how to repair any damage it may have incurred. Please connect with us today to find out more details.
- Customized inline hockey courts
- Trusted resurfacing company
- Eco-friendly construction
- Free consultations
Call For a Quote:
Our hockey court resurfacing service is for everyone.
Hockey court resurfacing options
- ADDING AN ASPHALT LAYER: Most hockey courts can be repaired then resurfaced, but some will need a layer of asphalt. Depending on the existing court’s condition, Sport Surfaces can resurface a hockey court in 5-7 days, weather permitting.
- OUTDOOR BASKETBALL COURT CONVERSION: We can convert your outdoor basketball court into an inline hockey court too. This resurfacing creates a multi- sport court® through the process of adding lines for an inline hockey court.
- ADVANTAGES OF A MULTI SPORT COURT®: Your community facility can attract more athletes with the allure of multiple sport game courts. These multi-sport courts® are perfectly designed for both for recreational play and/or tournaments.
Types of damage an inline hockey court sustains:
- CRACKS: If you have very large cracks or multiple cracks all over, you may want to consider re-asphalting. If the cracks are reasonably sized, you will want to fill them. We use top quality crack fillers when repairing your court’s surface.
- PUDDLES: Puddles are fairly easy to fix, contingent upon their location. Small puddles are usually left alone and there is also a general disregard for puddles in the non-playing surface area.
- QUALITY OF THE SURFACE: If the surface is peeling where cracks in the court are located, it is usually left alone. Sometimes, water can get under the court’s surface and cause it to peel up.
- ASPHALT DETERIORATION: If the surface is peeling in other spots, it may be because the asphalt is deteriorating. This problem could be caused by water coming up through the asphalt (poor drainage). If the court’s drainage system under the court is failing, water will deteriorate the asphalt.
Sport Surfaces is a company with a history of success in both hockey court construction and resurfacing. If you need your inline hockey court resurfaced or repaired, please contact us. Our team will be happy to discuss resurfacing options with you, and repair your court’s appearance for skating perfection.
Some inline hockey courts may need to be re-asphalted or have a fiberglass membrane installed over the entire skating surface. As a general guideline, the more problems a hockey court’s surface has, the greater the repair expenses will be (i.e. cracks, birdbaths etc.).
Note: Please remember that as your hockey court ages, you will most likely get cracks and small puddles in the surface.
Preparation and Procedure for Tennis Court Resurfacing: We use Plexiflor products manufactured by Plexipave!
Hockey court resurfacing with PLEXIFLOR
Plexiflor is a reinforced, smooth acrylic coating especially formulated for use over asphalt or concrete. Plexiflor is an all-weather, non-abrasive, textured, multi-purpose athletic surface. Inline hockey requires a surface that can take a lot of abuse. Plexiflor’s waterborne technology and compatibility with standard tennis court acrylics allows for the conversion of under-utilized sport facilities.
An economic and durable alternative to urethane and wood systems, Plexiflor provides an easily maintained and color intense surface. It uses the Plexi Color line paint to create the boundaries for your new court. Plexiflor is ideal for in-line hockey for both private residences, as well as community sports facilities.
Sport Surfaces’ experienced technicians use top of the line products to repair and resurface your hockey court. We guarantee your completed inline roller hockey court has a stellar appearance, and provides you many years of enjoyment.
If you are ready to resurface your court, please call us today. Our team members would love to assist you with your new inline roller hockey court.
If you have any questions about resurfacing your inline hockey court, Sport Surfaces can assist you. Please click on the link below to chat with one of our team members.